We Hate It When... We Hate It When...

Nice job!

I didn't care for the choice of music, but you synced the video and music together really well. The art was great (especially the Worms section, it looked just like something out of the game) and your choices of games seems to cover all of the cliques. PaRappa the Rapper would have fit perfectly in there, as well. Good work on this. I wouldn't be surprised to see more stuff like this coming in in the future.

EMINEM!!! EMINEM!!!

Please shut up

We don't need people like you as fans of Eminem. You're giving him a bad name. Please don't ever post anything here again until you learn how to use Flash.

Sally Can Wait Sally Can Wait

Nice job, Butterflysmasher

Hey! Congrats on making it to front page, butterflysmasher. Keep 'em coming :D

Super Metroid Super Metroid

Definately front page material

This is a very nice animation -- I can easily see this on the front page. Can't wait for the follow ups.

Quimera responds:

yay! thanks

GAME BOYZ GAME BOYZ

Good animation...

Good animation but everything else sucked. What was that trying to prove? That you punk rock assholes can measure up to rap? The real gangstas? Go to hell and take your crappy animation with you.

SPRITES_GONE_WILD SPRITES_GONE_WILD

Not a bad idea...

Good idea and it wasn't a bad Flash except it just...didn't work. You should've tried editing the sprites to add nudity and stripping and all instead of just playing half naked chicks we can see in video games already.

Warcraft CTC Warcraft CTC

Don't listen to them...

That was great, one of the funniest things I've seen all week! I love it, when you become a Flash expert you should go back and redo it but I think it was REALLY good. Good job, dogg.

Bob the Ball - Episode 2 Bob the Ball - Episode 2

Bob the Ball 3, anyone?

I was really excited when I saw Bob the Ball 2 on the Flash Portal page becuase Bob the Ball 1 was one of my favorite Newgrounds entries of all time. This one wasn't as good as the first, you overplayed it a little but I still liked it.

-The Monster 2- -The Monster 2-

That got front page?

Sure, The Knox is my favorite author at Newgrounds and has a great voice and style but this was...well...it lacked The Knox's formula. Sorry, have to give this one a bad score.

toxicbomb responds:

Oh man, THAT WAS THE INGREDIANT I FORGOT! Grr, if only I had put the Knox formula in instead of the sugar , spice and almost everything nice. Ahhh!

Rokémon! Rokémon!

It's super effective!

Dogg, you've found your niche. Don't let this be the last work we see from you. Keep em coming, you've got something there.